At En Su Casa, we understand that you may have many questions in selecting a home care services agency. Our company offers non-medical home care, which means that we aim to help seniors and persons with disabilities continue living and thriving in their own homes, by assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs). Our in-home care services support our clients’ independence and ability to age in place, helping maintain their happiness and comfort. Some typical services are: help with grooming and bathing, moderate housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and even after school care.
We offer two types on in-home care:
- Personal Attendant Services – A service paid for by Medicaid for eligible recipients in need of assistance with daily living.
- Private Care Services – A highly customized plan that is paid for by the client or their long-term insurance plans.
Whichever option you choose, your services will include:
- A thorough home care assessment to evaluate each client’s needs and preferences prior to initiation.
- An in-home safety check, conducted to identify potential hazards and offer solutions.
- Frequent in-home evaluations and ongoing caregiver supervision.
We ensure our caregivers meet your needs:
We believe in providing our clients with the best quality care possible, and we achieve this through the select hiring of knowledgeable, caring and skilled individuals. Our team of caregivers have been carefully screened and trained to deliver a wide array of home care services, so that the unique needs of each client are always met. We understand that safety and trust are essential, so we require each of our caregivers to pass the following background checks:
- Federal Office of Inspector General Exclusions
- Texas Office of Inspector General Exclusions
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Employee Misconduct Registry
- Nurse Aid Registry